Good news for all you Starbucks coffee lovers out there (and apparently there are a lot of you). The Seattle-based company is opening a new store in Palermo Soho Friday. The company has been in Argentina for less than a year but already has opened five stores, indicating it's more popular than critics had expected.
The new store, located right in the heart of Soho on Malabia 1738, is big enough to serve about 100 people “in a comfortable, relaxed environment with music in the background,” Starbuc
ks said in a press release. (What else would they say? “We're opening a crappy store in Soho. It'll be dark, muggy, smelly, and largely uncomfortable with unsettling background music and nasty service.”)
You can now find Starbucks at the following locations in BA:
- Shopping Alto Palermo – Arenales y Av. Coronel Díaz (Palermo)
- Av. Federico Lacroze 2301 – corner of 3 de Febrero (Belgrano)
- Callao 702 – corner of Viamonte (Centro)
- Avenida Elcano 3179 (Belgrano R)
- Malabia 1738 (Palermo Soho)
For a previous post about Starbucks (and all the comments that followed it) click here.